The top piece of content in July was a video interview explaining how Princess Margaret Cancer Center is using machine learning to create automated treatment plans. This was a hot topic at the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) 2019 meeting in July.
August 5, 2019 — Here is the list of the most popular content on the Imaging Technology New (ITN) magazine website from the month of July 2019. This is based on the website’s 162,367 pageviews for the month:
1. VIDEO: Use of Machine Learning to Automate Radiotherapy Treatment Planning — Interview with Leigh Conroy, Ph.D.
3. VIDEO: Use of a Fully Self-contained Brain Radiotherapy System — Interview with Stephen Sorensen, Ph.D.,
5. VIDEO: Creating a Low-cost Radiotherapy System for the Developing World — Interview with Paul Liu, Ph.D.
7. VIDEO: AI That Second Reads Radiology Reports and Deals With Incidental Findings — Interview with Nina Kottler, M.D.
20. VIDEO: Implementation of Artificial Intelligence Tools in Radiology Practice — Interview with Lawrence Tanenbaum, M.D.
Related Most Popular Radiology Content: