Artificial intelligence (AI) was again the hottest topic in radiology, with 11 of the top 20 pieces of content this month relating to AI. These images are a few of the AI technologies highlighted in ITN Editor's Choice video of the most innovative AI technologies highlighted at RSNA 2018.
May 1, 2019 — Here is the list of the most popular content on the Imaging Technology New (ITN) magazine website from the month of April 2019. This is based on the website’s 186,476 pageviews for the month:
2. VIDEO: Editor’s Choice of the Most Innovative New Artificial Intelligence Technologies at RSNA 2018
6. VIDEO: A Discussion on Proposed FDA Rules for Mammography Reporting — Interview with Wendie Berg, M.D.
9. Artificial Intelligence Performs As Well As Experienced Radiologists in Detecting Prostate Cancer
11. VIDEO: Artificial Intelligence in Radiology — Are We Doomed? — Interview with Rasu Shrestha, M.D.
18. VIDEO: Advances in MRI Technology — Interview with Max Wintermark, M.D.