September 29, 2017 — CorTechs Labs announced that it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for its NeuroQuant software for quantitative brain volume analysis. Previously cleared for automatic labeling and volumetric quantification of segmentable brain structures from magnetic resonance images (MRIs), this latest clearance unveils updated and advanced NeuroQuant features for the U.S. market.
NeuroQuant features and benefits include:
- Fast, accurate and automated quantitative MR image analysis;
- Consistent brain structure segmentation and volume measurement;
- Dynamic Atlas provides personalized brain segmentation driven by advanced precision;
- Normative reference data, available for ages 3 years to 100, compares patient brain volumes to healthy cohorts based on age and gender;
- Volumetric reports provide physicians with supplemental information for the assessment of neurological conditions;
- LesionQuant module provides quantitative analysis of FLAIR lesion volumes and brain structures;
- Compatible with Siemens, GE, Philips and Toshiba (1.5T and 3.0T) and Hitachi (1.2T, 1.5T and 3.0T); and
- Longitudinal tracking to evaluate brain structure volumes overtime.
For more information: www.cortechslabs.com