March 27, 2020 — PaxeraHealth has spent years building and bettering its solutions and has been poised to respond to today's world pandemic within a matter of days. At this critical time, the company has focused its efforts on helping frontline healthcare providers beat this aggressive virus. With the assistance of one of the largest healthcare organizations, PaxeraHealth announces the launch of CoronaCare.
- Track symptoms of potential COVID-19 patients that have been sent home from clinic/ER
- Monitor risk status and symptom development remotely
- Categorize patient cases by severity
- Provide patients with educational resources at home
- Notify high risk patients if a return visit is needed for more in-depth care
CoronaCare enables providers to communicate with patients outside of facility walls via built-in instant messaging and video calling, as well as sending frequent follow-up COVID-19 symptom tracking surveys while updating the provider portal with live patient data. The platform allows patients to access medical data from their hospital EMR via FHIR or to import their own 'patient generated' data, giving providers a full view of patients’ current and previous health.
For more information: www.paxerahealth.com