CadOne is Three Palm Software’s mammography computer-aided detection (CAD) solution offered to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) for integration into their product suites.
For the end-user, this CAD product offers the following features:
- CadOne operates seamlessly within the mammography workflow
- CadOne offers three different operating points
- CadOne does not limit the number of views per study
- CAD reports include mass density and calcification cluster marks
- CAD reports optionally include information that can be utilized to enhance mammogram viewing capability: breast border; pectoral muscle border; nipple position; outlines of mass densities and calcifications
- Single CAD device can support multiple types of FFDM systems
- CAD reports are encoded as Mammography SR and can be displayed on standard Mammography workstations
- Throughput of 120 – 690 cases per hour on a dual-core CPU for a standard 4-view study with image resolutions ranging from 25µm to 100µm.
Most important technical specifications:
For a Healthcare Enterprise integrating Mammography CAD into its IT environment, CadOne offers the following features: DICOM MG (For Processing) source data; DICOM SR output; connectivity; dual-core 2.3GHz or higher; 1GB or more RAM.
For an OEM vendor adding CAD to its Mammography portfolio, CadOne offers the following features: software-only install; runs on a range of Windows platforms (including XP, Windows Server, Windows Vista); runs as a service and does not require any end-user interaction; can co-exist on a computer system with other services and end-user applications; stand-alone service tool; custom integration options (such as source data via private path; output in custom formats).