Levels of breast density.
Celebrating its 10th Anniversary in 2019, Volpara Solutions remains committed to helping breast imaging centers achieve improved mammographic sensitivity and detect breast cancers earlier. Since launching Volpara Density software in 2010, the company has pioneered a robust suite of quantitative breast imaging tools that enable personalized measurements of volumetric density, breast compression, and breast positioning on every mammogram—factors designed to maintain image quality and provide critical insight for breast imaging workflow.
Volpara boasts many accomplishments in its 10-year history. Some of the most notable include the following:
- Over 100 peer-reviewed papers, making VolparaDensity the most clinically validated automatic, volumetric breast density assessment software in the world
- Density assessments for more than 20 million women across 37 countries
- Software installed in more than 300 leading facilities worldwide, including the top two cancer centers in the United States, according to the latest hospital rankings from US News & World Report
- More than 1 million mammographic and tomosynthesis studies evaluated for positioning and compression stored in the Volpara Enterprise cloud
- Recurring revenue growth of over 3,000% since listing on the ASX in 2016
"Volpara was founded for very personal reasons, as we each had friends and family members die of breast cancer. However, with more than 500,000 breast cancers deaths worldwide each year, our vision quickly expanded to a focus on helping save all families from breast cancer," said Ralph Highnam, PhD, founder and CEO, Volpara Solutions. "Building on the hugely successful adoption of VolparaDensity over the past 10 years, we have been able to make women and physicians understand the importance of breast density and help shift the conversation to risk and personalized medicine. We are extremely proud of the progress we've made and thank all of our employees, industry partners, researchers, and customers as we look forward to the next 10 years of progress."
According to Highnam, the achievements of the first 10 years may best be summarized by a recent customer comment: "with Volpara, we are making screening more accurate, more comfortable, safer, more cost-effective and making a difference daily."
For more information: www.volpara.com