November 25, 2019 – U.S. Electronics, Inc. (USEI) announces the release of the line of 24-inch monitors in touch (USE-24B23) and non-touch (USE-24B03) versions for the medical market; both also available with a high brightness option. Target applications include modality displays, clinical review and surgical. The key specifications are listed as follows:
- Screen size 24-inch diagonal
- Viewing area 518.4 x 324.0 mm
- Resolution 1,920 x 1,200
- Viewing angle 89 / 89 / 89 / 89
- Contrast ratio 1000:1
- Brightness 400 nits or 900 nits (HB option) with backlight stabilization
- Inputs VGA, DVI-D and DP
- Gamma correction DICOM factory preset
- Regulation CE (EN60601-1 ed3.1, EN60601-1-2 ed4)
Workstations demonstrating these medical imaging solutions will be on display at the annual Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) exhibition, held from Dec. 1-5 at the McCormick Center in Chicago, IL at booth # 1603 (South Hall).
Each workstation will be powered by an HP computer with an NVIDIA P2000 graphics card. USEI also offers XR-VUE imaging software for clinical review of DICOM images and UCAL-350 calibration software capable of calibrating any monitor to DICOM or other gamma curve settings.
For more information: www.usei.com