The Samsung XGEO GU60A U-arm DR system
December 5, 2013 — Samsung Electronics America Inc. is showcasing its radiology and diagnostics solutions at the Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting (RSNA 2013) in Chicago. Product specialists are on hand all week at booth 6913 in the North Building and are demonstrating ultrasound, digital radiography (DR) and portable computed tomography (CT) systems.
For the first time in the Samsung booth, subsidiary NeuroLogica is showcasing its lineup of portable CT solutions. From the 32-slice BodyTom to the small bore CereTom and inSPira HD SPECT, NeuroLogica’s mobile solutions bring CT imaging to the patient, whether they be in intensive care, the operating room, emergency department or other key clinical areas.
Samsung is also demonstrating its lineup of commercially available Samsung XGEO digital radiography systems, which combine advanced imaging technology, design and user-friendly automated workflows to meet modern demands of radiology departments.
In 2014, Samsung will also introduce a detector that will provide enhanced image quality in low dose conditions by direct deposition technology for the Samsung XGEO GC80 and XGEO GU60A as well as other new DR systems
As providers increasingly recognize the broader advantages of Ultrasound, Samsung has also expanded its UGEO lineup in 2013 to complement existing Samsung Medison Ultrasound systems. Ultrasound systems on display at the booth will include:
- Accuvix A30, Samsung Medison’s advanced ultrasound system now featuring “Fetal Realistic View” rendering technology
- UGEO H60, providing advanced imaging in a compact, ergonomic design
- SonoAce R7, a compact system providing full spectrum imaging for greater diagnostic confidence
- UGEO PT60A, Samsung’s first tablet-based ultrasound system with performance, compact size and ease of use for point-of-care applications
- UGEO HM70A, a new high-end handheld system