December 21, 2015 — NEC Display Solutions of America announced the newest MultiSync P Series displays, the MultiSync P212. The P212 desktop display is designed for use in digital image acquisition, command and control, and industrial applications, and capable of 24/7 usage. In medical environments, all of the P Series displays can even be calibrated to the DICOM standard for conformance.
The P212 comes in four configurations – P212 (white cabinet), P212-BK (black cabinet), P212-SV (SpectraView model in white) and P212-BK-SV (SpectraView model in black) – and features a conventional format 4:3 aspect ratio and 1,600 x 1,200 resolution in an IPS panel that covers 97.9 percent of sRGB color space.
Other features of the P212 include:
- Professional-grade backlight technologies, which help deliver a long display life;
- 440 cd/m2 brightness;
- Black level control to manage contrast ratio (1500:1);
- Digital Uniformity Correction to ensure consistent color and brightness over the entire screen area;
- Internal 14-bit 3-D programmable lookup tables (LUTs);
- Multiple connectivity options, including DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, DVI and VGA, for connecting most devices;
- Built-in 3 port USB 3.0 hub, which provides connectivity for the latest devices;
- Free MultiProfiler software, which provides complete control over the five picture modes, including loading any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching;
- Ergonomic flexibility, including tilt, swivel, height and pivot between landscape/portrait orientations;
- Five custom presets, completely customizable using the MultiProfiler software;
- 2W (1W + 1W) business-class speakers; and
- Four-year warranty with 48-hour advanced exchange service.
The new MultiSync P Series displays were showcased at the 2015 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting, Nov. 29-Dec. 3 in Chicago.
For more information: www.necdisplay.com