November 26, 2022 — FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise imaging and informatics solutions, released Synapse 7.2 - it’s latest version of Synapse 7x –the company’s next-generation enterprise picture archiving and communication system (PACS). Synapse 7x unites radiology, mammography, cardiology and enterprise imaging on an all-encompassing, server-side rendering, cloud deployable, diagnostic PACS viewer. Version 7.2 delivers more than 80 new workflow features and advanced toolsets to enhance the efficiency of clinical radiology and cardiology users, as well as IT professionals, and will be exhibited in booth #1929 at the 2022 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting held November 27 – December 1 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
“Customer collaboration continues to drive the innovation and technology advancements at Fujifilm,” says Bill Lacy, senior vice president, medical informatics, FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation. “Through the release of Synapse version 7.2, we’re uniquely addressing multiple challenges of enterprise imaging, providing a centralized diagnostic image visualization technology that extends across and meets the needs of both radiology and cardiology diagnostic areas. Synapse 7x can scale to satisfy the largest and most complex healthcare system performance needs, while maintaining the powerful feature functionality that physicians have come to expect of Synapse after over 20 years of collaboration with our user community.”
Synapse 7x version 7.2 delivers a host of workflow enhancements to support radiology, cardiology, and IT staff, in particular:
- Series picker user preferences to move, pop-out and hide for efficient viewing and accessing desired image sets.
- Mammography updates to synchronize scrolling and stacking as well as “image not viewed” alerts that assist with more efficient digital breast tomosynthesis reading
- Cardiology protocol panel placement and diagramming improvements across non-invasive and cardiac cath for more productive cardiology reporting
- Continued artificial intelligence (AI) development of third-party algorithm and API support to provide comprehensive AI packages
- Simplified protocol updates with “missing series alerts”
Synapse 7x version 7.2 was released in August 2022 and will be showcased at RSNA booth #1929.
For more information: rsna.fujimed.com