February 8, 2008 - Emageon received first place in the “Best in KLAS” Top 20 Report for the Cardiology PACS nomination for its HeartSuite solution, marking important end-user and market recognition for the product.
The Best in KLAS Top 20 Report is an annual year-end report card of vendor performance. The report provides a summary of performance data collected over the past 13 months and ranks the top overall vendors, as well as leaders in each market segment.
KLAS bestows its Year-End "Best in KLAS" Awards to technology, service and medical equipment providers based on information in customer satisfaction surveys completed by healthcare professionals at physician practices throughout the country. KLAS defines Cardiology PACS as digital image management for cardiovascular modalities for the acute care setting.
HeartSuite offers cardiovascular information management, hemodynamic monitoring, advanced visualization and content management. Emageon’s architecture combines HeartSuite with radiology and other medical specialties designed to offer a comprehensive patient–centric view of the visual medical record. One suite of integrated, enterprise cardiology tools includes:
* VERICIS Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS)
* Multimodality Advanced Visualization
* Enterprise Content Management and Workflow
* Comprehensive Tools for Pediatric Cases
* 3D CT/MR Visualization
* Web-based, Multi-modality Clinical Reporting
* 4D Ultrasound Visualization and Analysis
* Hemodynamic Monitoring System for Adult and Pediatric Cases
For more information: www.emageon.com