Image courtesy of Eizo
October 13, 2015 — Eizo Inc. announced the release of the FlexScan EV2750, a 27-inch IPS monitor with an LCD screen that is flush with the minimalist frame that surrounds it for a fully flat surface.
The monitor features ultra-slim bezels of just 1 mm on the sides and top with black borders of 5.7 mm or less on the LCD panel perimeter. The cabinet depth is a mere 48.5 mm. This minimalist design combined with a fully flat surface makes for a seamless visual experience, reducing eye movement in a multi-monitor setup. Furthermore, the EV2750 is available in a new white color to blend in with modern desktop and office environments (black also available).
The 27-inch screen uses an LED-backlit in-plane switching (IPS) LCD panel with a native resolution of 2560 x 1440 with 100 percent sRGB color gamut coverage. Its 178-degree viewing angle minimizes color shift. The typical brightness is 350 cd/m2 and the contrast ratio is 1000:1.
The EV2750 has one DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D input terminals for compatibility with various input sources. With picture by picture, content from two inputs can be displayed at once.
The monitor obtains Flicker-Free and Low Blue Light Content Certification by TÜV Rheinland, a leading global certification body. The conventional brightness dimming methods of LED-backlit monitors tend to cause flicker at low brightness level which results in eye fatigue. Eizo‘s hybrid dimming technology makes flicker unperceivable at any brightness levels. Factory preset “Paper” mode simulates the look of printed paper and reduce the amount of blue light also to help prevent eye fatigue.
Additional features include:
- Six color preset modes for optimum viewing experience: sRGB, Movie, Paper, DICOM and two User Modes;
- Extremely wide dimming range down to 1cd/m2 for dimly lit work environments;
- Auto EcoView - Automatic brightness adjustment with ambient light sensor to reduce eye fatigue while saving power;
- USB 3.0 hub with one upstream and two downstream ports;
- Dual 1-watt internal speakers;
- Quick-release, VESA 100m compatible ergonomic stand;
- Increase enterprise-wide productivity with free utility tools: ScreenManager Pro, monitor configuration utility, EcoView NET for network monitor configuration, centralized power management; and
- Five-year warranty.
For more information: www.eizo.com