December 10, 2015 — Cerner’s RadNet Radiology Information System (RIS) provides the ability to receive, display and report on radiation dose. This enhancement provides the following features:
- View radiation dose data in the Cerner Millennium EHR (electronic health record);
- Include dose data into the technologist and radiologist workflows;
- Incorporate dose data on the radiology exam report;
- Provide historical dose data to caregivers in the patient chart; and
- Enable statistical and analytic reporting of dose information.
The updated system was on display at the 2015 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting, Nov. 29-Dec. 3 in Chicago.
For more information: www.cerner.com