November 17, 2020 — Bracco Diagnostics Inc. announced it will be showcasing its full portfolio of diagnostic imaging solutions in an immersive digital experience at the first all-virtual Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting being held November 29 through December 5.
Bracco invites RSNA attendees to experience its interactive virtual exhibit during and after RSNA, giving visitors the opportunity to:
- Experience a guided virtual tour of our shared vision exhibit to take a deep dive into Bracco’s comprehensive services, product portfolios, and technological innovations.
- Journey through product videos and demos to discover the Bracco value and advancements being made to address evolving customer needs.
- Access Bracco CARES expert video content aimed at helping customers continue to navigate through the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Meet and make connections with Bracco team members in real-time live chats or by scheduling virtual meetings with the medical, sales, and management teams.
- Interact LIVE with population health experts on December 1 during a presentation entitled, “Why Imaging Shouldn’t be Afraid of Value-Based Care: Real World Successes,” and an open Q&A session with Dr. David B. Nash, Founding Dean Emeritus, Dr. Raymond C. & Doris N. Grandon Professor of Health Policy, Jefferson College of Population Health, and Dr. Linda D. Gillam, Dorothy and Lloyd Huck Chair of Cardiovascular Medicine, Medical Director of the Cardiovascular Service Line for Atlantic Health System, and Professor of Medicine at the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University.
Beyond RSNA, Bracco is proud to continuously invest in making visionary medicine a reality. Driven by the unique insights of thousands of healthcare professionals every day, Bracco is entering the second year of its 10-year commitment to donate $450,000 to the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation, to support the next generation of imaging professionals advance radiologic research and innovation.
“At Bracco, the healthcare community continues to inspire us. Now more than ever before, the connections we have with customers and industry partners become even more important,” said Cosimo De Pinto, Vice President of Marketing at Bracco Diagnostics Inc. “That’s why we are thrilled to be a part of the first ever fully remote and digital RSNA congress. This new approach will enable attendees to interact with us during and well after this extraordinary event.”
For more information: www.bracco.com