September 20, 2013 — Healthcare providers looking for a versatile, scalable and patient-friendly computed tomography (CT) system now have a solution with the launch of Toshiba’s new Aquilion Prime. The system’s technologies deliver on customers’ clinical and financial needs of today and tomorrow.
- Scalable: Customers can access the technology they need today with a streamlined upgrade path as those needs change.
- Total Cost of Ownership: Customers are able to reduce total cost of ownership and maximize existing rooms and resources as the Aquilion Prime’s ergonomic and energy-efficient design allows it to fit into tighter spaces, consume less electricity and require less air conditioning.
- Patient-Friendly: To ensure patients are safe and comfortable, Aquilion Prime features a large bore (78 cm), advanced dose reduction iterative reconstruction technology (AIDR 3D) and a wide, high-capacity couch (660 lbs) that can move laterally and is low to the ground.
- Fast Exams: Clinicians can diagnose faster and improve workflow with the industry’s quickest image reconstruction speed with AIDR 3D.
- Clinical Versatility: Ready to use immediately for a range of patients, from pediatric to bariatric, the system comes standard with advanced features and technologies.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com