Ziosoft will debut its new Ziostation Web v3.0, expanding the reach of Ziosoft’s Ziostation thin-client 3D system to virtually any computer with a web browser and requires no installation of client software or plug-ins.
Ziostation Web provides essential 3D analysis and real-time collaboration tools on a secure website without the need for any proprietary or specialized hardware. Original and saved images as well as reports can be shared by authorized users from a centralized source to optimize the flow of care.
The Ziostation system is based on a scalable, unified thin-client architecture that reportedly requires no proprietary or specialized hardware components. The Ziostation also has the ability to load-balance case processing and does not necessitate a separate standalone workstation to supplement its functionality.
In addition to Ziostation Web, other features of the Ziostation system that will be demonstrated at RSNA include:
- A full suite of advanced 3D analysis tools including vessel/coronary analysis, colon analysis and multi-volume fusion.
- Workflow optimization tools including a customizable user interface, configurable action macros, and anatomy-specific automatic segmentation.
- The CT cardiac function, CT brain perfusion, and calcium scoring applications currently pending clearance by the FDA.
- The works-in-progress 4D CT brain perfusion, MR cardiac function and integrated Medicsight colon CAD applications.
- The proof-of-concept Ziostation application for the iPhone.