October 1, 2015 — Enhancements to the Toshiba Vantage Titan 3.0T MR system, which are pending FDA 510(k) clearance, offer patient-friendly tools to improve image quality and throughput. These enhancements are being unveiled at RSNA 2015.
• Saturn Gradient: Entirely new gradient design provides increased performance and image stability for maximum image quality.
• 16-Channel Flex Medium and Large Coils: Multipurpose coils improve signal-to-noise ratio for high-resolution imaging of a variety of anatomical regions.
• Dedicated Knee Coil: Designed for high-quality images with an easy setup for streamlined workflow.
• New Atlas Speeder Head/Neck Coil: Designed for optimal imaging of the head and neck.
• Easytech Automatic Alignment Tools: CardioLine+, NeuroLine+ and SpineLine help reduce exam times and provide more consistent results by automating the alignment and location of anatomy.
• New Advanced MR Applications: A comprehensive suite of innovative applications for brain, body and orthopedic imaging, including ultrashort echo time (UTE), which allows for imaging of signals that typically disappear quickly.
For more information: medical.toshiba.com