Technology | October 20, 2011
TeraMedica Relaunches its VNA Institute of Technology at RSNA 2011
Operated by TeraMedica Inc., the mission of the VNA Institute of Technology (VNAIT) is to provide healthcare professionals with the most up-to-date industry information in a convenient online setting. The Institute was designed to fill the void of available education on healthcare informatics.
By taking the learner beyond digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM), toward meaningful use (ARRA) and other global health initiatives, VNAIT’s end goal is to educate the industry. This offering is just the first step in an unparalleled recognition of industry demands for flexible, customer-built, patient-centric solutions for the emerging reality of personalized medicine.
The VNA Institute of Technology is:
• a virtual place of learning for the A-to-Z of healthcare and imaging informatics, which currently features coursework on vendor neutral archives, DICOM, and more.
• an online clearinghouse where the learner can participate in classes and seminars at their own pace.
• a free online environment where students will learn from industry experts, thus enhancing their careers and becoming more sought-after, valuable resources.
• a valuable resource where students can receive continuing education hours for free
• powered by a comprehensive social networking ecosystem
As more content is developed for the VNA Institute of Technology, the curriculum will feature:
• IHE, HIE and other health information exchanges
• accountable care organizations
• the future of the cloud in healthcare
• meaningful use (ARRA) and more
For more information: www.vnait.org