November 4, 2015 — Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corp. announced that it will exhibit at the 2015 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting and technical exposition, Nov. 29- Dec. 4 in Chicago.
This year, Spellman will present their extensive array of high voltage solutions for the diagnostic medical imaging industry, including:
- The K&S HFe R/F (radiographic fluoroscopy) generator series;
- Value-oriented Z Series GXR generators;
- Computed tomography (CT) gantry mounted generators;
- PDM Series Dental CT Monoblock;
- VMX Series mammography generator;
- Monoblocks X-ray sources for bone densitometry; and
- Power supplies for image intensifiers.
Representatives will be on-hand to answer questions, discuss custom requirements and demonstrate select equipment.
For more information: www.spellmanhv.com