Image courtesy of Shimadzu Medical Systems
October 8, 2015 — Shimadzu Medical Systems USA announced the availability of the MIX package for the Trinias Cardiovascular suites. Based on the three main operating concepts (SCORE Imaging, SMART Design and SMILE Concept) for Trinias, Shimadzu is providing new features for taking minimally invasive procedures to new levels.
Shimadzu dealers throughout the United States and the Caribbean are now accepting orders for the Trinis MiX software upgrade.
The Trinias MiX package offers five key elements:
- State-of-the-art image processing technology increases the image procession gray scale from 14-bit to 16-bit;
- SCORE PRO Advance is a high-speed image-processing engine, featuring a state-of-the art motion tracking noise reduction function that provides a much higher image quality for low-frame-rate fluoroscopy and low-dose angiography modes, supporting true minimally invasive procedures;
- SCORE StentView+Plus is an optional, more advanced version of StentView. Stentview+Plus allows the enhancement of stents and registration of their location using dynamic images in real time. This contributes to higher detection efficiency and shorter examination time.
- TraceMAP (SCORE MAP) includes the new TraceMAP function that creates an overlay image during fluoroscopy by automatically tracing the contours of vessels from the DSA image. This makes it possible to recognize bifurcation and control devices quickly and easily in various vascular interventions such as EVT, etc.; and
- SCORE Navi/Navi+Plus is an optional application that utilizes pre-procedure images to support minimally invasive interventions. The software can also overlay images onto fluoroscopy, which allows users to adjust the rate of blending. The Navi+Plus application includes a virtual stent feature that allows simulation of the stent size and placement position before carrying out a procedure.
For more information: www.shimadzu.com