Philips Brilliance CT Big Bore Oncology configuration builds on its AcQsim single-slice CT scanner. The Big Bore Oncology configuration offers oncologists an 85-cm bore that addresses patient positioning concerns and reaps the reward of high-speed, superior spatial resolution, all while providing 16 x 0.75 isotropic imaging.
Features and benefits:
- 85cm bore size to accommodate patients in immobilization devices or with bulky patient monitoring devices.
- 60cm true Scan Field of View (SFOV) to include all patient skin surface; no compromise when using the scan for radiation dose calculations.
- 16-slice per revolution with 2.4cm coverage allows you to cover larger areas in the fastest time.
- Oncology specific tools to increase throughput i.e. full length cursor, oncology protocols.
- CT L.O.C. (Localization On the Console) increases workflow.*
- Respiratory correlated gating with connectivity to third-party gating devices.*
- Patient couch assembly to meet accuracy demands of oncology departments.
*(Works in progress)