Philips Healthcare offers the Panorama HFO magnetic resonance imaging system, which provides a 360-degree panoramic viewing angle and spacious 160 cm-wide patient aperture ensuring a comfortable, relaxing MRI experience for anxious, elderly, obese or claustrophobic patients.
While covering all routine applications, it is especially ideal for orthopedic, pediatric and bariatric imaging. The wide-open patient space allows you to explore new clinical applications such as biopsy procedures and kinematic joint studies.
Panorama high field Open MRI appeals to both patients and referring physicians alike with it’s wide-open design, high image quality, large field of view and broad coverage of clinical applications.
- 1.5T signal, 1.0T contrast for minimal susceptibility and distortion
- SmartExam - One click to consistent and reproducible MRI exams
* Covers over 75 percent of examinations
* Brain, Knee, Shoulder and Spine capabilities
- ExamCards automate the most complex studies
- Clinical performance in all applications