February 14, 2008 – NightHawk Radiology Holdings Inc. reported on its financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended Dec. 31, 2007, highlighting a 65 percent revenue increase from $92.2 million to $151 million for the full year of 2006.
Other 2007 highlights include:
- Organic revenue grew $21.4 million, or 23 percent year-over-year, while acquisitions contributed an additional $38.1 million of revenue for the full year
- New service offerings represented 15 percent of total revenue, or $22.4 million, including final interpretations at eight percent of total revenue, or $12.1 million, and business services at seven percent of total revenue, or $9.9 million
- The company completed and integrated three acquisitions: Teleradiology Diagnostic Service, Inc. (TDS) in February, Radlinx Group, Ltd. in April, and Midwest Physician Services, LLC in July.
- The company ended the year providing services to nearly 1,500 sites, representing approximately 26 percent of all hospitals in the U.S.
- The company achieved 33 percent adjusted EBITDA margins for the full year (excluding the effects of non-cash IBNR malpractice reserves, stock compensation and a one-time charge related to the settlement of an acquisition-related legal dispute) while investing in both infrastructure and new services.
For more information, visit www.nighthawkrad.net