July 22, 2010 – A new magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) advanced image analysis and workflow suite for breast, prostate and other organs was recently released to simplify and streamline case review. The iCAD Inc. product suite brings together the company’s current products SpectraLook and VividLook with the new OmniLook and VersaVue Enterprise, to offer a comprehensive quantitative image analysis suite for cancer detection, staging, localization, treatment planning and serial monitoring.
The MRI product suite features include:
• Integrated 3-D/4-D displays for rapid, efficient interpretation;
• Colorized displays on any underlying MR sequence;
• Fast and efficient creation of customized hanging protocols;
• Instant creation of 2-D, 3-D, maximum intensity projection (MIP) and multiplanar reconstruction (MPR) images from any image in the viewport on the fly; and
• Advanced image manipulation icons in each viewport.
VersaVue Enterprise employs advanced thin client architecture to deliver real-time data access and eliminates the need to purchase redundant hardware. The software features on-demand viewing of studies to speed workflow as well as shared knowledge of study status from a single, shared database.
OmniLook, a complementary software module to iCAD’s existing breast MR (SpectraLook) and prostate MR (VividLook) solutions, applies advanced image analysis using a pharmacokinetic model for other organs of interest, such as liver, kidney and brain, where dynamic contrast imaging may provide additional clinical insight.
The new product suite, including VersaVue Enterprise, will be available in August 2010.
For more information: www.icadmed.com