September 26, 2014 — Millensys offers medical imaging and healthcare solutions in Middle East and Asia. Its solutions ranges between picture archive and communication system (PACS), radiology information system (RIS) solutions, workstations for acquisition, non-DICOM to DICOM conversion, viewing, 3-D reconstruction, diagnosis, reporting, Web viewing, CD/DVD publishing solutions, clinical applications and telemedicine.
The Millensys portfolio includes the following working area
- Web-based PACS (small servers up to five users for small sites, or enterprise servers for large sites);
- Teleradiology projects/mammography mobile screening projects;
- Mini archives for the multi-slice CTs;
- Advanced visualization workstations for computed tomography (CT)/magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) (Vision Tools 3Dview);
- PACS workstations for image manipulation (Vision Tools MultiView);
- Workstations for X-ray [C-arm, flouroscopy/angiography, cathlab] (OperaPro or CathView)’
- CD/DVD publishers to automate archiving on CD/DVD (MiPublisher);
- DICOM Print Servers to print on papers instead of films (MiPrint);
- Radiology Information system (MiRIS) (to manage workflow, billing, inventory, accounting of radiology centers and departments in hospitals);
- Cardiology solution (Cathlab with structured reporting and cardiac measurements);
- Mammography solution (imaging workstation with double-blind reading mammography reporting solution for women health care / screening solutions); and
- Gastrology solution (imaging and reporting).
For more information: www.millensys.com