December 20, 2010 – A new iPhone application lets physicians and other medical professionals capture and manage dictations. Winscribe MD, by Winscribe, also incorporates an advanced scheduling system that allows users to view appointments and patient details.
With a user-friendly interface and secure data transmission to protect patient information, the application allows users to manage dictations, schedule patient appointments and access patient information, all while using their iPhones.
It is also secure and meets the requirements for patient data protection.
• An all-in-one dictation solution with the functionality of a handheld recorder
• HL7 compliancy
• Instant access to patient schedules
• Secure patient data transmission via HTTPS
• Full integration with Winscribe Dictation, a digital dictation workflow management system
• Customizable user fields that allow for the input of more detailed information
• The ability to prioritize dictations for quicker transcription turnaround
• The ability to monitor the status of dictations that are sent to transcriptionists
• Synchronized scheduling via Wi-Fi or 3G networks
For more information: www.winscribe.com