October 27, 2016 — Infinitt DoseM radiation dose tracking software provides web-based dose data collection, tracking and analytics. It captures, analyzes and archives radiation dose data from multiple modalities, and helps users find the right balance between dose quantity and image quality.
DoseM features include:
- Supports multiple sources for diverse data acquisition support;
- Collects data using a wide variety of protocols and data formats;
- Passes dose data to electronic medical records (EMR), radiology information systems (RIS), hospital information systems (HIS) or other information systems;
- Provides direct integration to the American College of Radiology’s (ACR’s) Dose Index Registry (DIR), which provides benchmarks for objective assessment of a facility’s performance; and
- Eligible professionals can use DoseM as a tool to meet Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) requirements.
For more information: www.infinittna.com