June 9, 2009 – InfiMed announced its new i4DR with Trixell 3543 Wireless Detector is available, and that one unit was recently installed at St. Joseph’s Imaging Associates, in Syracuse, New York.
Given today’s increasing trend toward digital radiography (DR) and the decrease in capital expenditures, the challenge for InfiMed was to design a DR product that not only increases patient safety, but also provides a facility with the ability to increase productivity.
“As soon as our radiologist viewed the newly acquired digital images in comparison to our CR images, they were overwhelmingly impressed with the detail,” reports Olga Stanton, Director of Radiology at SJI. “InfiMed’s i4DR system is easy to use. The ability to edit images with annotations, shutters, and display characteristics is a significant benefit over our existing CR system. As well, the decrease in time from image acquisition to display has helped us with decreased exam times and opened the possibility for increased productivity.”
i4 DR features include:
- GUI-integrated generator controls
- Auto-sequenced procedures and APR-based exam settings
- One button enables emergency patient study
- DICOM 3.0 compatible
- Interfaces with multiple flat panel detectors
- Image processing resolution matrix up to 4K x 4K
- Color touch-screen controls
- DVD Media
- CR reader interface (optional)
- Auto image stitching with orthopedic stand (optional)
- Dual panel configuration (optional)
For more information: www.infimed.com