Scranton Gillette Communications’ Imaging Technology News (ITN) was recently named a 2018 Azbee Award finalist in five Upper Midwest Regional categories and two National categories. The annual Azbee Awards are hosted by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) to recognize editorial and design excellence in the business, trade and specialty press.
ITN is an Azbee Regional Award finalist in:
- Online Enterprise News Story: Oncology Information Systems Need to Integrate;
- Online Video - News: Technology Report: Enterprise Imaging
- Online Trade Show/Conference Coverage: ITN Use of Social Media for Show Coverage
- Regular Column, Contributed: The Last Read Series
- Print Single Topic Coverage by a Team: Breast Imaging, October 2017 issue.
Sister publication Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) is a regional finalist for Online Blog - Analysis/Commentary: Insights into Cardiovascular Technology Advances; and Online Social Media Presence: DAIC Expands Reader Base and Website Traffic Through Social Media. DAIC is also a national award finalist for Online Blog - Analysis/Commentary: Insights into Cardiovascular Technology Advances.
Regional and National Award winners will be announced in May.