January 6, 2017 — Image Information Systems released version 3.0 of its iQ-VIEW radiology reading station in November and displayed it at the 2016 annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) in Chicago.
iQ-VIEW 3.0 comes with a host of new features and enhancements, including:
- Windows 10 support;
- Visual styles for a comfortable working experience in dark rooms;
- HIPAA compliance;
- Performance improvements including 10 times faster zoom/pan;
- Super-fast multi-frame object opening;
- Automatic previous studies management: time-saving auto loading of relevant prior studies of a patient and loading them automatically into the viewer. The radiologist can define which studies are considered as relevant by setting various filters; and
- Image management up to 150 megapixels.
For more information: www.image-systems.biz