October 24, 2016 — Digisonics announced the release of OB 4.8 for its OB/GYN picture archiving and communication system (PACS) and Structured Reporting System. The Digisonics system is standards-based and vendor-neutral, combining image review, structured reporting, an integrated clinical database and powerful PACS image archive into one complete solution for OB/GYN studies.
The OB 4.8 release introduces new functionality in all areas to improve the ease of exam reporting and dramatically enhance the clinical workflow:
- New fetal evaluation form with specific fields for fetal presentation, placenta HR, gender, amniotic fluid, cervix and other;
- Configurable report sections – users can now customize report layouts to their preference;
- Significantly expanded “out of the box” content for OB and GYN reporting. Over 300 configurable new default entries were added and include all recommended American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) exam indications;
- Inclusion of 15 new default custom fetal measurements with configured normal equations and tables for more robust fetal measurement data and auto-population capability;
- Additional reference tables are now available for Umbilical Doppler PI, RI and S/D indices, Ductus Arteriosus PSV and Nasal Bone measurements;
- Enhanced Fetal Anatomy Tables, including five new default anatomy templates with comments for each structure, designed to continue to help users meet AIUM OB reporting guidelines; and
- OB Search and Business Analytics Tools, including time interval searches and management reports for accreditation and certification.
With the new enhancements introduced in this Digisonics release, users can be confident their OB/GYN reports will satisfy AIUM accreditation requirements as well as enjoy improved reporting accuracy and faster overall turnaround times for quicker reimbursement.
For more information: www.digisonics.com