October 24, 2014 — Cephasonics today announced the introduction of the cQUB-1 (cQuest Ultrasound Box-1), the first product in a new family of cQUB white-label ultrasound systems designed and manufactured by Cephasonics for purchase by companies to rebrand with their own brand name and model number.
The cQUB-1 is a complete 64:192 (channels: multiplexed channels) ultrasound system with an integrated computer that has a connection on one end to an ultrasound transducer. It can be displayed on devices such as tablets, laptops or PCs (clients) using Cephasonics’ cQLink client/server wired or wireless technology. The entire system is fully encased in a tough industrial-plastic enclosure with a sturdy handle for portability. It can be configured for any setting, including pole mounting in either vertical or horizontal configurations.
- Complete ultrasound system with 64 channels, 192 multiplexed channels and connection at one end to ultrasound probe
- Integrated computer with 4 GB RAM and 30 GB hard drive
- Cephasonics receive analog-front-end modules and AutoFocus receive beamformer
- Cephasonics transmit beamformer, 5-level pulsing
- All high voltage/low voltage rails from single 15V DC input
- Supports probes up to 192 elements: phased array, linear, convex, custom; 1-D/2-D
- Mid-processor for Doppler modes: CFM, PDI, PWD
- Simple clinical user interface for iPad mini
- cQuest Ultrasound API software
- cQLink networked TCP/IP client/server architecture
- Interfaces to USB, HDMI, Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Dimensions: 14.14 inches/36.2 cm (L) x 7.7 inches/19.7 cm (W) x 5.14 inches/13.2 cm (H)
- Weight: 11.31 pounds/5 kg
For more information: www.cephasonics.com