- Wireless digital X-ray detectors that can enhance medical image quality and help improve patient care for a wide range of healthcare providers
- Software enhancements for Vue PACS that provide flexible, cost-effective review, management, distribution and archiving of medical images to help optimize treatment decisions
- Advancements in dental imaging, dental image processing and software and new dental restoration systems
- Technology in intraoral optical camera systems and dental radiography sensors
- Developments in imagers and media that provide affordable printing of digital X-ray exams onto medical film and paper
- Product features from Carestream Advanced Materials in the area of transparent conductive films applying silver nanowire technology that allows for conductance and optical performance on a flexible surface. These films enable a new generation of flexible touch panel displays for a variety of products such as digital wrist devices, smartphones, digital tablets, laptops and electronic displays
News | January 16, 2014
Carestream Research Initiatives Lead to 64 U.S. Patents In 2013
Company developing medical, dental imaging, healthcare IT application technology
January 16, 2014 — The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office awarded Carestream Health 64 patents in 2013 for innovations in radiology imaging, healthcare IT and dental imaging.
Highlights of the patents earned by the company’s scientists and engineers include:
Carestream also received 33 patents from countries outside the United States, including Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and several countries in Europe. In 2012, Carestream was awarded 43 U.S. patents.
For more information: www.carestream.com