November 7, 2010 – A new advanced medical image-viewing app is now available on the iPad, iPhone and iPod. The iClarity app, by iCRco, is available in two versions: a demo version, available for free on iTunes, and the full version that works in conjunction with a separately purchased iClarity Edge server.
The app enables physicians and radiologists to view images from the Clarity PACS or third-party systems using the iClarity Edge Server. A search facility allows the physician to select the desired archive and sort worklist by name, ID, modality and date. On this version, features such as search filters, zoom, pan, measurement tools, window and level tools, cine tools and emailing studies are optimized for the iPad.
It also provides rapid, secure and efficient access to even large datasets, securely and efficiently.
• Instant access to the Clarity archive or third-party PACS anytime, anywhere.
• Optimized zoom, window level and pan tools
• Secure connection with user names and passwords
• E-mail annotated images to a referring physician
• Reset the image with a simple “shake”
• View CT or MR studies with automated cine tools
• Load large images quickly
For more information: www.icrcompany.com