March 30, 2015 — By downloading the American College of Radiology (ACR) 2015 Annual Meeting App, radiology professionals can access up-to-the-minute meeting information. This includes CME session details, featured faculty and exclusive offers.
The ACR 2015 App also alerts users when new information is released and provides exclusive access to cutting-edge educational content.
The app enables users to:
- Store all of the app content and functionality on your phone or tablet for access even without cellular or Internet connection
- Access the American College of Radiology (ACR) Audience Response System for real-time participation in SAM sessions
- Access meeting abstracts on the go
- Bookmark sessions to create a personal meeting schedule and export your itinerary directly to your device calendar
- Access floor plans for the ACR 2015 Exhibit Hall and other venues, transportation maps for getting around Washington, D.C., and a complete activity and dining guide
- Get detailed wrap-ups of all important daily activities delivered to your phone or tablet
- Claim CE credit for participation in ACR 2015 sessions
The ACR 2015 Meeting App can be downloaded through the iTunes Store or Google Play.
For more information: www.acr.org