November 21, 2018 — Volpara Solutions Inc. will showcase its latest artificial intelligence (AI) updates at the 104th Annual Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) meeting, Nov. 25–30 in Chicago. Its suite of cloud-based quantitative breast imaging analysis tools is designed to help maintain consistent quality in breast screening.
This year, Volpara will launch the VolparaLive! system, mammography's first real-time decision support system at the point of care. The VolparaLive! system automatically analyzes patient positioning and compression to help technologists acquire consistent, high-quality mammograms. One of the key benefits of the system is the cost reduction of fewer technical recalls, made possible by providing technologists with actionable data before the patient leaves the room.
Major improvements to the VolparaEnterprise software will be demonstrated for the first time:
- A new reporting function for periodic image quality reviews further streamlines Enhancing Quality Using the Inspection Program (EQUIP) compliance and the image quality review process;
- Users can generate a list of exams based on the VolparaEnterprise quality assessment for periodic image quality reviews, sorting by interpreting physicians and technologists; and
- The software now features vPGMI, a new image positioning quality standard, according to Volpara.
This year, Volpara will host a distinguished speaker series at RSNA, including:
Prof. Jack Cuzick: Volpara and Risk Assessment: Importance of Volumetric Density in TC8
- Director, Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine; Head, Centre for Cancer Prevention and John Snow Professor of Epidemiology, Queen Mary University of London
JoAnn Pushkin: Breast Density Legislation and Education – US and Europe
- Executive Director, DenseBreast-Info.org
Prof. Sir Mike Brady: How AI and Machine Learning Can Impact Mammography
- Professor of Oncological Imaging, University of Oxford
Amy Chatten, MPH, Measuring the Impact of Hands-On Technologist Training on Mammographic Image Quality
- Executive Director, Mammography Educators, LLC
For more information: www.volparasolutions.com