February 25, 2008 – InnerWireless Inc. launched its enhanced wireless system Unified Location Management Platform, the PanGo Platform Version 4.8, with live demonstrations at HIMSS 2008.
New features of the PanGo Platform 4.8 include:
- Integration with emerging HL7 RTLS messaging standards, which is designed to permit tracking of patients, caregivers and medical devices in HIS and other HL7-compliant healthcare systems
- Integration with Web-based map and earth browser applications, which in conjunction with its geodetic coordinate system, which is designed to track from the outdoors to the indoors
- Integration with asset management solutions
- The ability to activate and manipulate networked devices including switches, stack lights, cameras and power sources when triggered by location- or status-based rules
- The ability to leverage sensory data so that events like tag button press, tag detachment from its asset, motion sensing and temperature monitoring can be visualized, reported on and incorporated into business rules, which are designed to trigger appropriate notifications and alerts
- Context-sensitive, location-enabled application available on the Cisco 7900 series IP phones, wired and wireless. This phone-based application finds nearby assets and people.
For more information: www.innerwireless.com