June 29, 2015 - Summit Imaging announced the release of Summit Imaging Mobile, the mobile version of its comprehensive online support portal. The application gives clinical engineers full service ultrasound support, allowing them to submit support cases, connect directly to an equipment expert, and order new parts from wherever they are so they can get their facility's machines back up and running in the shortest amount of time.
Clinical engineers are expected to repair medical equipment as quickly as possible in order to minimize costly machine downtime and ensure patients are being cared for in an efficient manner. Summit Imaging Mobile enables clinical engineers to quickly diagnose ultrasound machine issues, view tutorial videos, and order the parts they need from their smartphone, all while still onsite so the order can be fulfilled as they travel back to their workstation. Streamlining this process can prevent revenue loss by saving hours troubleshooting a problem or waiting to hear back from a remote tech support agent.
With Summit Imaging Mobile, clinical engineers can:
- Create and submit support cases;
- Submit orders for parts;
- Schedule calls with Summit Imaging support agents;
- Immediately connect to a Summit Imaging support agent through a push-to-talk feature when urgent assistance is needed;
- Create a user profile with basic company information to more quickly and easily submit cases in the future;
- Opt-in to receive mobile push notifications alerting that a support agent will call in two to five minutes; and
- Access all of Summit Imaging's technical support documents and videos.
The application is available for download now from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
For more information: www.mysummitimaging.com