February 22, 2008 – Ergotron’s fourth generation StyleView POC computing carts, StyleView 31 and StyleView 32, will be on display at HIMSS 2008.
StyleView 31/32 reportedly offers the most desirable features required in today’s discriminating nursing, IT and procurement communities:
- Offering a lighter frame, smaller footprint and new casters that glide across hard and carpeted flooring, the StyleView is said to respond to caregivers’ slightest touch, and effortlessly maneuvers to the point-of-care in even the most space-constrained patient rooms.
- An enclosed, ventilated compartment keeps computers clean, secure and cooled. An external, ready-on button awakens an enclosed computer from hibernation mode, reportedly facilitating easy compliance with EnergyStar 4.0 guidelines. StyleView carts also exceed strict RoHS and WEEE environmental standards.
- The human-centered design of StyleView now boasts an integrated cable management system, side-to-side monitor “pan” capability, and an ergonomic negative-tilt, slide-out keyboard tray—which lights for nighttime usage.
StyleView carts will be on display at HIMSS show at the following locations:
- Ergotron Booth 362
- CDW Booth 1420
- Dell Booth 6662
- HP Booth 6362
- Lenovo Booth 1120
- Motion Computing Booth 2050
- Panasonic Booth 2369
- HealthConnection Booth 4037
- Philips Booth 6443
- Wyse Booth 2341
For more information: www.ergotron.com