Image courtesy of Richardson Healthcare
December 30, 2014 — Richardson Healthcare announced at RSNA 2014 the latest product addition to its portfolio the Thales Artpix Mobile EZ2GO.
The EZ2GO is a wireless digital radiography detector that is linked to a rugged portable tablet. It is an ideal Computed Radiography (CR) to Direct Radiography (DR) solution for Radiology departments because a generator or system interface is not required. Everything is managed via a tablet and a wireless connection. This solution allows users to import a work list, acquire an image, post process and send final images to a Picture Archiving Computer System (PACS).
Richardson has partnered with Thales, a leader in flat panel detector technology, for wired and wireless detectors, including the new ArtPix EZ2GO solution.
Featuring Thales’ Pixium 3543EZ and 2430EZ portable wireless detectors, the Artpix EZ2GO offers many advantages including:
· Easy upgrade from CR to DR
· Auto detection capability makes for a plug and play solution, ready for immediate use with no need for a generator or system interface
· The system is ultra-portable featuring the world’s lightest wireless flat panel detectors available today
· Waterproof, rugged detector built to withstand the toughest environments
· The only detector on the market to include a two year drop warranty at no additional charge
For more information: www.rellhealthcare.com