RamSoft Inc. has several major enhancements to its PowerServer 4.5, the latest version of its RIS and PACS software. The latest features create a fast, versatile version of PowerServer, with enhancements that speed access to important studies, bolster diagnostic capabilities, and improve overall usability.
The features in PowerServer 4.5 reinforce RamSoft’s standard for speed, operability and overall functionality, enabling users to increase productivity and heighten their early and long-term return on investment.
- Enhanced Overall Functionality: PowerServer 4.5 offers significant speed and performance improvements that enhance loading, reading and switching between studies. Improvements can be seen regardless of study size.
- Fast Study Alerts: Real-time study alerts provide a fast way of alerting staff and enabling them to access studies that require immediate attention. Facilities can establish alerts based upon user, turnaround time, status and role.
- Efficient Auto Report Distribution: RamSoft’s auto email distribution accommodates most preferences. Auto email can be based upon report status, email preliminary and final reports, email report web links/links to the viewer, and custom email templates.
- Web-Based Physician Portal: The referring Physician Portal allows the doctor to easily place exam orders and view exam results from anywhere at anytime. This cutting edge application provides unseen levels of interactivity while maintaining the ease of use. Whether doctors are on the go or working from the office, their data is always a click away.
- PowerCache and Replication Technology: Image data is cached on the local network and close to the client workstation. When data is requested, cached images are retrieved immediately without being pulled from remote PACS servers. This capability significantly reduces load times, saving bandwidth to propagate only data from the PACS server that is new, changed, or unavailable locally.
- Versatile SmartRouting: The Gateway Router’s routing mechanism offers added flexibility, enabling routing by status, modality, faculty, physician, date, time and other DICOM tags. Scriptable routing rules make the creation of complex rules for routing and manipulating data easier to access than ever before. Automatic image compression and auto prior exam routing also help to increase efficiency.