August 13, 2009 - With advancements including rapid scroll speeds, series hanging protocols, rapid viewing of huge data sets, new transcription module, floor – ER – OP scheduler, and preliminary listening of reports by referring physicians, NovaRad’s NovaRIS/NovaPACS 7.1 combined radiology system is now available to help hospitals, imaging centers and clinics improve reading and scheduling efficiencies to increase productivity. The company is featuring v.7.1 at AHRA in booth 849 and 851.
NovaRad’s NovaRIS received the highest overall performance score in the RIS community hospital market segment of the 2009 KLAS “The Revival of RIS” report. In addition to its position in “The Revival of RIS” report, NovaRIS received a “Category Leader” designation in the Community Radiology category of the 2008 “Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services" released in December, see www.KLASresearch.com.
Featuring voice recognition and transcription, NovaRIS generates reports, measures profitability and facilitates paperless management of patient records with:
- HIPAA logging
- HL7 interfaces
- Electronic signature for radiologists
- Audit trail
- Seamless integration with NovaPACS or other third-party PACS or HIS
New in NovaPACS:
- Comparative and single study display enabling two different hanging protocols for any study when it is being viewed alone or with another comparative study.
- Easy click and re-click process that enables viewing of one series in full screen and then
returning back to view the hanging protocol that was last used.
- Series start in a cine, MPR or other advanced format.
- Study duplication to ease manipulation and viewing in different windows or levels.
- Customizable series display settings enable the radiologist to designate a step-by-step image workflow according to their reading preference.
- Zoom to Fill and Zoom to Fit options enabling images to occupy the entire available
The combined RIS/PACS system is web-based and runs on the same open source platform to ensure seamless integration and help speed installation. The combined system is also available in Spanish and through an ASP model.
NovaPACS is a complete, turnkey PACS offering fast image retrieval, full-feature viewer with intuitive interface, and 7-year on-site archive with off site emergency back up. Full screen viewing, easy to use menus and mouse-based functions are available to help enhance efficiency and referring physicians have complete access to images and reports from any computer. Combined with NovaPACS is NovaRIS, the administrative solution that generates reports, measures profitability and facilitates paperless management of patient records.
For more information: www.novapacs.com