With advancements including rapid scroll speeds, magnifying glass, new transcription module, floor – ER- OP scheduler, and more advanced hanging protocols, NovaRad’s NovaRIS/NovaPACS 7.1 combined radiology system is available to help hospitals, imaging centers and clinics to help improve reading and scheduling efficiencies to increase productivity.
Featuring voice recognition and transcription, NovaRIS generates reports, measures profitability and facilitates paperless management of patient records with:
- HIPAA logging
- HL7 interfaces
- Electronic signature for radiologists
- Audit trail
- Seamless integration with NovaPACS or other third-party PACS or HIS
New in NovaPACS:
- Comparative and single study display enabling two different hanging protocols for any study when it is being viewed alone or with another comparative study.
- Easy click and re-click process that enables viewing of one series in full screen and then
returning back to view the hanging protocol that was last used.
- Series start in a cine, MPR or other advanced format.
- Study duplication to ease manipulation and viewing in different windows or levels.
- Customizable series display settings enable the radiologist to designate a step-by-step image workflow according to their reading preference.
- Zoom to Fill options enable images to occupy the entire available
The combined RIS/PACS system is Web-based and runs on the same open source platform to ensure seamless integration and help speed installation. The combined system is also available in Spanish and through an ASP model.