January 9, 2012 – Novarad’s NovaPro picture archive and communications system (PACS) and radiology information system (RIS) built specifically for radiologist groups that read for multiple hospitals, clinics and imaging centers, has been selected by seven facilities:
• Divine Grace Hospital in Cavite City, Philippines.
• Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Ga.
• Laboratorios TJ Oriard S.A. de C.V. in Naucalpan, Mexico.
• Samsun Egitim ve Arastirma Hastanesi in Samsun, Turkey.
• San Pableo Community Hospital in San Pable City, Philippines.
• Singleton Associates in The Woodlands, Texas.
• Universal Imaging Services in Kearney, Neb.
NovaPro, available both as an installed system or software as a service, facilitates the receipt of digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM) images from unlimited, unaffiliated image producing practices and ensures images and information remain separate. Image retrieval is provided without the necessity to store or maintain files. Received images are scrubbed from the archive when the storage limit, pre-determined by the interpreting physician, is reached. However, if the storage and archiving of images and reports is required, the system is configurable to be a complete PACS.
For more information: www.novarad.net