January 6, 2014 — Novarad ended 2013 closing contracts and is finalizing installations for the following nine facilities:
- Bergen Regional Medical Center, Paramus, N.J., purchased NovaPACS.
- Midwest Radiology Associates in Midwest City, Okla., purchased NovaPro, Novarad’s radiology information system (RIS)/picture archiving and communication system (PACS) for radiology groups.
- Grand Island Clinic, Grand Island, Neb., purchased NovaPACS.
- Park South Imaging Center in Braenton, Fla., purchased NovaPACS. Novarad’s distributor Novarad South coordinated the contract.
- Pioneer Community Hospital of Newton, Newton, Miss., purchased NovaPACS. Novarad South coordinated the contract.
- Precision MRI, Houston, purchased NovaPACS. Novarad South coordinated the contract.
- The Radiology Center at Harding, Morris, N.J., purchased NovaPACS.
- Reeves County Hospital District, a current installation, Pecos, Texas, added NovaRIS.
- RS Nuclear Medicine, Brooklyn, N.Y., purchased NovaPACS and NovaRIS
The web-based systems can be accessed through a zero-footprint viewer, desktop viewer or iPad. All Novarad products are offered as modules as part of its diagnostic suite that enables facilities to add, expand and integrate products into their software network.
For more information: www.novarad.net