April 17, 2012 - NoMoCo Inc.'s 12-piece pillow support system products optimize brain images for accurate, detailed diagnostic reports by the neuroradiologist in research centers, hospitals or clinical settings. The pillows are precision cut, designed from high-grade
memory foam, easily cleanable and artifact free. NoMoCo helps patients complete radiologic exams with maximum comfort and with minimal movement, eliminating the need for repeat tests.
- Two options: vinyl-coated or healthcare fabric
- 12-piece set including a case
- Two sizes of each pad for use with adults and children
- Hand-made from the highest grade “memory foam”
- Easily cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant
- Does not cause artifacts in imaging applications
Vinyl Coated: A puncture resistant system with antibacterial qualities suitable for repeated use. System provides chemical resistance to fluids, including cleaning products. Cost is $1,100 per kit.
Healthcare Fabric: A high-volume use system with a thick, durable, tear-resistant weft knitted fabric cover. Cover is biostatic (anti-mycotic) polyurethane coated. System provides a barrier to virus and bacteria. Cost is $1,100 per kit.
For more information: www.nomocopillow.com