Singular Medical Technologies (SMT), an emerging technology company that designs and develops high-performance PACStation solutions for hospitals, imaging centers and radiology groups, showcased its full suite of products at the 2016 Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) Annual Meeting.
Designed by radiologists for radiologists, PACStations use a hardware layer rather than software to allow radiologists to instantaneously access any PACS and worklist, anywhere, all on one portal. No data is transferred — it’s simply displayed natively — which eliminates network lag time.
“There are many advantages for radiology departments to use PACStations, but perhaps the biggest one is two-fold – more study reads and cost containment. On average, radiologists can read an additional three to five studies per shift,” said SMT CEO Gregory P. Burnell. “And because we are competitively priced and no major infrastructure changes are required to start using a PACStation, budgets don’t get strained. In fact, our clients generally see a sub 30-day ROI.”
SMT offered demos of the purpose-built line of PACStations. Models include:
- PACStation — purpose built to be faster, lighter, quieter and simply be the best performing PACS workstation solution available anywhere.
- PACStation Plus — full operational access to four independent PACS at the same time, offering 24/7 active worklist viewing of all four simultaneously, regardless of location, operating system, network connection or dictation system.
- PACStation Mobile — wireless flexibility, lightweight mobility, a 6-hour battery charge for all day use and access to two different PACS at the same time. Displays clinical images directly to the patient.
- PACStation Compact — the same high quality performance in a small footprint. A great option for home, small office or remote use for practices, radiologists and teleradiologists.
- PACStation Mammo — ultra-high performance machine ideal for tomography and breast MR. Built to outperform all other mammography reading stations.
- PACStation Console — direct access to imaging lists from any PACS environment. Designed for radiology departments to oversee and access all PACS versions and systems regardless of location, database and operating system.
For more information: www.singmedtech.com