February 29, 2008 — Rubbermaid Medical Solutions (RMS) launched the new M38 Mobile Computer Cart line featuring a powered computer cart, pre-wired computer cart and nonpowered computer cart.
Features for the M38 Mobile Computer Cart line reportedly include:
- Compact 17-by-17 inch base contoured to 14.5 inches wide at the center for easy maneuvering
- Lightweight design starting at 70 pounds
- Adjustable keyboard tray including 6 inch of height range, 180 degree swivel and -15 degree to 10 degree tilt
- Work surface has a 16-inch range of adjustable height with a total keyboard range of 22 inches
- Contoured front handle that minimizes user strain when pushing cart
- Document cover that protects reference documents placed on the work surface
- Integrated keyboard light with auto shut-off feature for nighttime use
- Multiple storage options including side bins, a wire basket and a drawer with keyless entry
According to Rubbermaid, the M38 offer IT staff the integration, support and maintenance capabilities needed for quick implementation. Powered carts are UL 60601-1 certified for patient point of contact; the pre-wired cart with computer holder includes power, USB and digital video connector cables pre-wired to shorten integration time. Power system software, which comes standard, is designed to enable IT staff to wirelessly manage and monitor power status across the entire cart fleet.
For more information: www.rubbermaidmedical.com