March 2, 2017 — NantHealth Inc. exhibited its new suite of oncology solutions at the 2017 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Conference and Exhibition, Feb. 19-23 in Orlando, Fla. The company also provided demos at the Interoperability Showcase floor.
NantHealth’s Oncology Suite is aimed at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of specialty care through clinical and information technology (IT) solutions. The solution takes a holistic approach to patient care via molecular profiling, precision medicine decision support, care coordination and outcomes measurement, providing a continuous feedback loop which supports the goal of higher quality care at a reduced cost. The solutions also support the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) Innovation Center’s Oncology Care Model (OCM) program. The goal of the OCM is to achieve better care, smarter spending and healthier people.
Among its suite of next-generation solutions is NantHealth’s latest rendition of the Vitality Glowcap, a medication adherence system that tracks, reminds and alerts patients to reinforce them to take their prescribed medication, which now utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 communications. As the pace of technology innovation in healthcare continues to gain momentum, connected care has become critical to improving the patient experience, as it ensures a seamless delivery of health IT services at the point of care.
NantHealth also exhibited the following solutions at booth #5561:
- Oncology Solutions
- eviti: the evidence-based treatment intelligence and web-based oncology decision support platform.
- Patient-Provider Engagement Solution
- Health Notebook: connects patients with their providers and health records to improve satisfaction and motivate patients to participate in their own care;
- Care Coordination: helps clinicians manage patient care across multiple care settings; and
- Provider Portal: gives physicians a unified view of critical patient data across the enterprise, across the continuum, across the episode of care — despite disparate systems and varying locations.
- Connected Care Solutions
- DeviceConX: captures patient data from medical devices, and delivers that data to an electronic health record (EHR), CIS or other data repository quickly and accurately; and
- VitalsConX: a flexible, intuitive rounding solution that automates a patient’s vitals collection workflow.
At the Interoperability Showcase, NantHealth demonstrated joint use cases led by HealthShare Exchange of Southeastern PA with Independence Blue Cross, University of Pennsylvania, NextGen and Comcast called “On the Road to Cancer Care 2020,” addressing how technology will impact the future of cancer treatment. NantHealth also delivered a “Scheduled Surgery and Recovery” use case with several key industry stakeholders, which followed a patient from a scheduled surgery through recovery, demonstrating how interoperability is present throughout the journey.
For more information: www.nanthealth.com