July 15, 2019 — Featuring dual detectors, the Instadose2 dosimeter addresses international requirements for independent deep [Hp(10)] and shallow [Hp(0.07)] measurements of both photon and beta radiation.
With the capabilities of its predecessor the Instadose+ wireless dosimeter — including on-demand dose results and the ability to wirelessly capture, transmit, measure, analyze and report radiation dose exposure any time, as often as needed — the Instadose2 dosimeter is ideally-suited for high-energy beta-sensitive environments, including:
- Nuclear medicine/radiotherapy;
- Interventional radiology;
- Nuclear power plants; and
- Research facilities utilizing beta emitting energy sources.
The Instadose smart radiation monitoring platform safeguards against radiation overexposure at facilities across the United States and around the world with:
- Unlimited on-demand and automatic dose reads;
- Daily dose tracking, enabling improved dose controls;
- Automated high dose notifications;
- Online badge reassignments and account access/management; and
- Badge continuity — no more time-consuming collection, mailing, processing and redistribution.
For more information: www.mirion.com